- How I Met Your Mother - CBS’ mega-hit How I Met Your Mother finally came to an end this year after nine seasons and 208 episodes.
- Psych - Despite the fact that Psych’s producers did know about the cancellation until the final season was past the halfway mark, sources say that the team was well-aware that the eighth season might be the last, suitably tying up loose ends and making the series finale feel like a fitting conclusion to the long-running series.
- Community - Yahoo has picked up Community for a sixth season on the very last day the cast’s contracts could be renewed, that is, June 30, 2014. Dan Harmon, who co-created the show, will stay on, along with a majority of the cast.
- True Blood - When the seventh and final season of the series concludes this summer, True Blood will have ran for 80 episodes and six years.
- Mixology - The series apparently didn’t have enough of a viewership to escape cancellation when critical sentiment was added to the picture — often an aspect of a bubble show that can make or break its renewal.
- Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares/Kitchen Nightmares - the decision to end the two series didn’t come from any network, but from Ramsay who finally decided it was time to call it quits.
- Raising Hope - Despite positives marks from fans and critics, the fourth season saw a huge decline in viewership with only 1.52 million viewers tuning in to watch the series finale.
(There are 5 more getting the boot Here from Cheat Sheet)