Here are a few tips for ways to personalize your iPhone settings to create an optimal experience. Note, these settings are for iOS 7:
- Take Duplicate-Free HDR Photos: iPhone’s HDR (High Dynamic Range) setting allows the phone's camera to use software to create better photos. Get rid of the duplicates in your photo roll. You can turn this feature off.
Settings > Photos & Camera > Keep Normal Photo
- Limit Advertiser’s Ability To Track Your Phone Activity: If you’re concerned about your privacy, you can tell your iPhone to limit the ability for advertisers to track you.
Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Limit Ad Tracking
- Preview More Of Your Email Messages: If you use Apple’s default Mail program as your primary email app you have the ability to control how many lines are dedicated to previewing email messages, up to five.
Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendar > Preview
- Customize The Texts You Can Respond To With A Phone Call: You’ve probably noticed by now that you can respond to phone calls you can’t (or don’t) want to answer with a pre-set text message. Change that pre-set message here:
Settings > Phone > Respond with Text
- Spend Less Time Typing: If you find yourself typing a phrase over and over and over, why not make it a shortcut?
Settings > General > Keyboard > Shortcuts
(More at Business Insider)