Five kisses a day, a three and a half year age gap and a romantic meal once a month are among the key ingredients for a successful relationship, a survey has found.
Other crucial factors to keep your other half happy include admitting blame after an argument, sharing household chores and sex twice a week.
The list of 20 factors is designed to ensure that couple spend time together and are openly affectionate.
However, having children was not among the top 20 factors in a survey of 2,000 adults.
Sharing two hobbies, saying 'I love you' at least once a day - particularly before you go to sleep - and regarding your partner as your best friend are also signs of a lasting liaison.
Top 20 signs of a perfect relationship, ranked in order:
- Admit you're wrong after an argument
- Say 'I love you' before you go to sleep
- Share household chores
- Regular date nights
- Take turns to cook
- Sex twice a week
- Share the washing up
- Same taste in films
- Meet through mutual friends
- Three year, six months age gap
- Two shared hobbies
- Share three mutual friends
- Three date nights a month
- Best friends
- Kiss five times a day
- Cuddle five times a day
- Have one romantic meal a month
- Two weekend breaks a year
- Both work full-time
- Have the same taste in food